Sunday, October 25, 2009

NOTHING can separate me...

I have so much to say. It's all swirling around in my head, but I can't figure out a way to get it out articulately.

I've taken a blow from the enemy today, as has the body of Christ. When one member suffers, all the members feel the pain. It's so easy to be angry - to hold it in - to be reclusive.

It's not hopeless. You're not worthless. I'm not Godless. This life isn't over. Trials and tribulations may come, but God won't give us more than we can handle, and -

Nothing can separate me from the love of Christ Jesus my Lord!

I'm not afraid, and I won't back down. I will believe in the face of unbelief.

________________________________

I have a lot to accomplish this week, college wise. My midterms are over, and I found out that I made an 87 on my history! That raised my grade about five points. I'm pretty happy about that. I'm making a 99 in English so far... yes, you can't possibly imagine how happy I am about THAT!

I've got two papers due Tuesday - a research outline, for Government, and a creative writing paper in English. This assignment is going to be a blast - I'll post it when I finish.

Besides that, I'm sick - hopefully not with the Swine Flu. I know a couple of people who have come down with it recently. I'm starting to lose my voice, which is extremely irritating - those of you who know me know I enjoy conversing, and am very good at it.

________________________________


Think I'll call this a post. Not very long, or exciting, but maybe next week I'll have something good for you. I'll leave you with the best verses to match my day:

"Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; who comforteth us in all out tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ."
II Corinthians 1:3 - 5

and

"For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38 - 39

No comments:

Post a Comment