Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life is crazy. And I'm sick of lame cliches.



Well, a lot has been happening in my world lately. I feel like I've had everything happen to me since the last time I wrote - everything. Since an attempt to elaborate on "everything" would take quite a while, I'll do my best to condense my recent events in an organized list format. I'll also do my best to not bore you with excessive details.

1) I am now officially seventeen, party and all.
Wow, what can I say? I had the best party a girl could ask for, with some of the absolute best people in the world. The only issue I had was the fact that there were too many people to spread my time equally among them. I mean, when you've got twenty-three people at your party and they all want your attention because it's YOUR party, it goes something like this:
Mike and Grace: "Hey Jess, where's the bottle opener?"
Katie: "Hey, who is that kid?"
Ben, from my cell phone: "Hey, how do I get to your house again?"
Savannah: "Now what was this organ called? You know, the one that goes..."
Leyna: "Jessssssi..."
Liz, Chris, and Jeremy from the kitchen: "Hey, Jess, come here! We want to play 'Happy Birthday' for you with our bottles...hey, come here! Jess...!"
Sonja: "Hey! How are you doing?"
Me: "AHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Yep, so that's how it went for most of the evening. But it was still a blast (and I'm sure a few of my readers can attest to that).

2) I'm making basically straight A's in college this semester. I'm SO HAPPY. You have no idea.

3) ...right now, at this late hour, nothing else I've ungone this last month seems to matter at all. So, I bid you an awkward farewell. Homeschoolers are great at that, you know. Homeschooler basically means "awkwardest person you know."
*Disclaimer: I do not hold any grudges against any homeschoolers I have known, currently know, or will know in the future. I'm one of them, after all, and my homeschool rant is simply a consequence of extreme sleep deprivation. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment